Tuesday

November 1st

Tonight me, Julia and some friends are going to a place called Boda Borg. It's sooo much fun! You're a team of like 4-5 people and you are going through different  rooms and you need to solve both phisical and mental quests to get to the next room, and of course you have to be fast cuz if you're too slow you have to start all over. One course are 3 rooms, if you manage to complete all three rooms you'll get a stamp, so you're trying to complete as many courses as you can and get as many stamps as possible.

But tonight it's gonna be even more fun cuz it's the halloween special! Which means that the whole place turns in to a huge hunted house with monsters and ghosts hidding in the rooms, waiting for you. Haha, it's gonna be a lot of fun!
I suck at explaining, so if you feel like it, you can check out their website www.bodaborg.com and see if it's easier to understand.   

1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome!! I'm jealous! P.S. I think after I click skicka it makes me type a swedish word to make sure I'm human...but I don't know the words so I'm basically typing gibberish!

    ReplyDelete