Friday

November 4th

It's my sisters birthday tomorrow!! 

We had so much fun when we went out! Julia won a VIP card at Mollys for the best outfit, so she gets to pass the line and enter for free, so that's pretty sweet!

Last night me and Julia went to a friends house and watched "Captain America", it was decent, not really my type of movie. Today I'm working 4pm-3am, so that gonna be fun.. and even better, tomorrow I'm working 5pm-3am. So no life for Sofie this weekend. Haha. But it's good money :)

I don't know how it is in America, but here the winter is like not comming.. It's freaking Novermber and we don't even have snow yet. That's just wrong. Last year this time we had at least a couple inches of snow.. I want snowwwww! If it's gonna be cold, it might as well snow too, haha.

snow!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Captain America! Go America! Wooo! Haha I forget where were we when crazy Americans were around and chanting USA...and you were like "ehhh..." hehe. Where do you work? (Facebook answer that, if you please). EW that's a lot of working.

    Here in CBUS it hasn't snowed yet...but it has in other parts of America. Not in Cincy either. Like Northern Ohio / New York. I'm so content with it not snowing. And it's just now starting to get cold...like 40 degrees during the day. Ew. Except it hit 60 last week and I was so happy.

    Last night I went to a club far far away. Took a bus. It was freezing waiting for the bus and after we got off and ran to club. Then it was closed. And the bus wasn't coming for like half hour. So I almost died of hypothermia walking like 2 miles back to my dorm. Shitty night. So now I'm probably going to get sick. Also, Tyler has strep throat so I'll probably get that and die. wooo!

    ReplyDelete