Sunday

November 6th

My sleeping schedual is messed up right now because of my working this weekend. So lets take a look at my weekend, shall we?

Friday 4pm-3am: woooork
Saturday 9am: Getting up to sing and give presents to Sandra
10am-1pm: Getting the house ready for the bday party
1pm-3pm: Party for Sandra's friends
3pm-4.30pm: The family bday party
5pm-3am: wooooork
Sunday 12pm-2.30pm: To my grandma for another bday party
3pm-9pm: wooooork

So now it's 12.43am and I have to get up early tomorrow for practice, but I can't sleep. So what do I do..? I blog!!
I've just watched Vampire Diaries, love it. If you don't watch it already, start now! It's awesome. And also if you haven't listened to Theory of a Dead Man or 3 Doors Down, you should do that too. Beacuse they're awesome too!

Vampire Diaries




No comments:

Post a Comment